05 April 2012

Blue and White

Tuesday I went to Maasmechelen Village and this was my outfit of the day.
My mum and I love to go there by now and then. Sometimes you can score great designer items for less.
I bought myself there a new designer bag by Michael Kors. It's the Hamilton without the locket (on Google you only find the one with the locket), but apparently in the outlet stores you can find only these. But more of the bag in a new post.
Hope you like my outfit!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Blazer: Primark
Top: Petit Bateau
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Clarks
Bag: ASOS
Brooch: Me and Zena

1 comment:

  1. LuxLair is the number one genuine luxury designer online outlet.
    Where you can find luxury Luxury Handbags at unbeatable prices.

    ReplyDelete