03 August 2012

Stella McCartney: Flowers of the Week Pack


A couple a weeks a go, I made an order on Net-A-Porter.
When I saw these Stella McCartney Flowers of the Week briefs, I was immediately hooked. I saw them for the first on the blog from The Cherry Blossom Girl. When I saw them there, I wanted them immediately. But then I couldn't find them on the Internet.

So when I received the newsletter from Net-A-Porter in my mailbox and saw they were for sale, I bought them.

When I received them I was very happy.
The box were the briefs are packed in, are so cute. There is even a drawer for bits and bots. Hope you like them even as I liked them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment