23 October 2014

Review + Swatches: Catrice Metallure Lip color "Alluring Pink"

 
When I saw this Catrice lipstick in Alluring Pink, it immediately catched my eye. 
I really love this packaging. It felt very glamorous for a brand like Catrice.

The packaging is rosé gold with white lines, which looks very nice. It felt something luxury in your hands, but it is still budget. Which I really like. 
For me the lipstick is more a addition to my basic lipstick stash. I also wanted to buy the red lipstick, but had to choose. 
You can wear this lipstick also on a daily base, because it's not a hot pink color.

The lipstick is pink with shimmering details, like you can see in the close-up. It doesn't hold that long, but that is no problem. 
The lipstick cost 3,99 euros.

 I'm really discovering the products from Catrice. 
So you can except more product reviews from this brand in the near future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment