17 May 2015

Review + Swatches: Essence So This is Love Blush


When I knew Essence would bring out a Cinderella collection I was really excited.
I bought the blush 01 So This is Love from this collection. 

It's a pink/coral blush and the packaging also looks great. I was a little bit sceptic because normally blushes from Essence are not so well pigmented. When I tested the So This Love blush I was also really surprised.
It blends very well and it has a lot of pigmentation. So when you put it up on your face you should dab the brush off on your hand for a nice look. 

The packaging is also great.
It has the castle and Cinderella in the front and inside you could the fairy god mother transforming the coach.

The blush is now available at Kruidvat en costs € 3,39
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment