15 July 2015

Review + Swatches: Dior Contrast Horizon Eyeshadow Palette


When I saw this new 5 couleurs contrast horizon eyeshadow pallet from the Tie dye collection from Dior, I really wanted it.
First I wasn't really sure, because there is a blue eyeshadow in the palette and blue doesn't suite me well. I found it very luxurious. 
I never bought an eyeshadow palette from Dior, because I wasn't really sure of they were pigmented enough.
Luckily my opinion was proven wrong when I swatched these colours. They are very pigmented and applied very easy.

I also created a look on me where I put the brown eyeshadow on my lid. The green eyeshadow I put above my eyelid. 
On the brow bone I put the golden eyeshadow and the blue eyeshadow I used in my inner eye to create a more vibrant look. 
The white I used in the inner waterline, but you can't see it in the pictures. 

The 5 Couleurs Contrast Horizon eyeshadow palette I bought by Ici Paris XL en cost € 60,58. 

On the website from Ici Paris XL you now can find 50 % off in their Summer Sales campaign.
Find your promotion on snipsip.be and choose from diverse products.






No comments:

Post a Comment