09 September 2015

Event: Bio-Oil at Oxygen House

 
Yesterday I went to an event where they presented the new Bio-Oil in 200 ml. We were invited to Oxygen House which is an private wellness center. 
When I arrived we were welcomed by the press people from Pravda. 
They give us a little introduction which ingredients had Bio-Oil and how Bio-Oil is working. 

Then me and my fellow bloggers have some bits and bites for we get pampered. 
 After that the owner of Oxygen House take a tour around the wellness. 

Oxygen House has 2 sauna's: a dry and a bio sauna. They also had a hamman and an infra-red sitting room. 
We also went in the jacuzzi and the swimming pool. Both had a very nice temperature in the evening. 

I didn't take a lot pictures because we were all in our swimsuits and you know every woman have their issues. 
But like you can see it's a very relaxing place.

Thank you Pravda, Bio-Oil and Oxygen House!

P.S.: don't forget to join my giveaway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment